St. Paul's Lutheran Church
Des Peres, Missouri
Year of Commission 1983
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church has a long tradition in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. St. Paul’s was founded in 1849. The present sanctuary is the fourth building on the site. The highest standard of music appreciation has always been part of this sanctuary’s tradition.
The organ is located on a large balcony of the sanctuary with ample room for the organ, the choirs and the instrumentalists. The organ oak case is free standing, with the keydesk attached.
Donald Petering was the Music Director at the time the new sanctuary and organ was constructed; at retirement, Mark Bender succeeded him.